Tuesday 4 November 2008

Parent's Evening

Woah boy, that was rough. You know when you get an innocent enough looking towel and rub it on urself, only to find you've lost a lot of skin? Well, that was roughly what it was like tonight.

Emdon and Wilko, particularly the former, laid into me about how they don't expect me to reach the grade. It's bad enough hearing this, but they have let me down, I feel, in not being very good teachers, especially the former. I cannot blame it all on them, I am a dunce at musical theory, and I suppose my "playing music for fun" doesn't help much in an exam, but the man has done little to help me except promise to give out fictional sheets of paper that will supposedly secure my A level.

Anyway, it's the past, I won't use him anymore, and when I get an A ill stuff it down his throat so hard he'll be shitting A's for years to come. I guess you could say he's a bit of a A-hole.

Sorry, that was terrible. So, onto better news.

US elections. We're hours away from either rejoicing or committing mass suicide by wandering into the sea. Personally, I don't want to be part of the task force heading into Iran, so I'll be at the head of that mass suicide.

I don't have much else to say, I just needed to vent. Peace to y'all, I hope tomorrow brings more joy to us than today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! You're naturally funny george! You should vent more often...in front of a live audience:p emdon is a twat tho, i have him as a ucas referee, ugh! i share some of ur pain!

"Chris James" said...

"I guess you could say he's a bit of a A-hole."

I laughed. A little :D!

Well, all you can do is prove the guy wrong.

I've never liked Wilkinson...for obvious reasons...