Wednesday 19 November 2008

The Throne

The throne, the toilet, whatever you call it. I believe it should be called the epiphany pot, for reasons I shall now disclose.

How many times have you been sitting on the loo, and you're just taking your time, mulling things over as you let loose? It's so strange that you can be so relaxed on the loo, that you can actually take time to think about life and things of that nature, but at the same time it's rather fulfilling. You can get lost in your thoughts in the private silence of the bathroom, where noone is around to see or bother you. Unless of course someone is hammering away at the door wanting to go so badly they might soil themselves where they stand. At which point you must snap out of your reverie and flush, sad that you must go, but looking forward to your next visit.

The next time you feel stressed out and need a break from life for a bit, go to the loo, and take your time about it! It ain't in no rush so why are you? I'll see you there ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol jokes, i dnt like to spend too much time on the loo, i like to think while im in the shower instead. there is something beautifully tranquil about the bathroom:p

Anonymous said...

"The Epiphany Throne"... I like that. :')

I tend to get my best epiphanies/story arc ideas in the bath.

I don't know whether the amount of finished pieces I actually end up writing says more about my state of cleanliness or complete and utter boneidleness... :/