Tuesday 14 October 2008

Apocalypse!!!

I hope I spelt that right. Anyway, yes, the end of the world. As many of you probably know I'm a huge zombie enthusiast, so much so I keep a live one in my garden. Can you call them "live"?

I'm bored and full of shit, so I'd like to talk about what would happen if we did really face a zombie pandemic.

There's my audience gone, so now I shall continue.

This is all happening because on E4, while I'm away in New York grrr they are showing a show about a zombie uprising in Britain and the only surviviors that we know of are a group of people in the Big Brother house. What follows is a gruesome and bloody battle for survivial against 28 Days Later-esque zombies, which I think makes a very good plot for a regular Big Brother.

I really do wish we could face a zombie incursion. I know that sounds harsh on the millions of people that would inevitably die and join the horde, but God wouldn't it be fun? Get what remaining mates you have left round your house with an assortment of hand-to-hand and maybe even ranged weapons, and go out and meet the threat face-to-face, better than hiding in a small room like they tend to in zombie flicks.

It just gives us an excuse to go out with baseball bats and bash some heads in.

Of course you would most likely be eaten alive before the zombies were all re-dead, but man what a way to go. And if you're lucky, you'll just become one of them.

There are a number of "theories" that says zombies could come, I hope they really work.

Man I love zombies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

JOKES! yh it would be really fun to kill loadsa zombies!:D but i reckon we can say that now, when it happens we'll be well scared!

thew said...

talk to sam - he has some amazing plans of action incase of zombie attack. they involve anti-climb paint and josh's car :p

Flame said...

ME LOVES ZOMBIES!! Why not get a Tshirt in NY with the I (heart) ZOMBIES logo? That would be soooo cool!

And yes, Roger Cicero is amazing. I think he was in Eurovision with some jazzy song for Germany a couple of years ago, but still didn't get enough exposure to make it big over here. Ah well, we can hope!

Flame said...

We're missing another blog post...it's been ages!