Monday 29 September 2008

Kavi... what do I say?!

I'm in one of those horrible situations where I have no work to do, but I feel like I should be working. God damn it, I can't relax!

Well, what can I say? Well, the gig on Saturday went great, considering we didn't have a bass player. We sounded pretty tight and the audience loved it (they were all over 70, it was jazz, it was meant to be). No pay unfortunately but oh well, it was fun!

I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes now, pondering things. I do that a lot, ponder. If I'm ever sitting quietly beside you, I'm not bored, I'm just pondering, delving into the unfathomable depths of my mind. It goes quite a way before you actually find anything, so that's probably why I appear comatosed for most of my awake life.

I wrote my first ever jazz piece today, proper one anyway that wasn't for coursework. Hopefully I might be able to do something with it, if everyone agrees with me that it's amazing.

Giggidy giggidy.

Giggidy giggidy goo.

Dammit Fred!

There are very few people on this planet who will understand what just happened.

Even I'm not quite sure.

You know, history's a great thing. We're studying Mussolini at the moment, God what an interesting period. Hitler seemed to have gotten all his filthy tricks off of Mussolini, except whereas Mussolini was generally a nice guy DUCE Hitler was a twat and killed millions of people. End of. That'll be an A on my essay thank you! What? Not enough supporting deatil? Fuck you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

I love the world, and some of the world loves me. You'd better....

Well, I've wasted enough of your time, so until this time next millenium...

*Blows raspberry*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Giggidy Giggidy! I think you've said enough, that's all i ask, a few line of thought and some punchlines only some of us will get! great work, Jhenderson will be turning in his grave.

thew said...

XD. lovely. and a rasberry to finish :). always nice.

"Chris James" said...

ALLLRIIIGHT!

And where might this mysterious jazz piece be located?

Anonymous said...

i love your infantile raspberries. :')


LOLLAPALOOZA!