Tuesday 30 September 2008

1042

I think that's that movie that Jim Carrey did (is that how you spell his name? Did he do that film? Is that even what the film is called?!)

I guess we'll never know, and that's probably for the best. What 1042 IS though is what my email count is up to. Ridiculous. I must be the world's laziest guy, especially when it comes to emails.

Jackpot.

So another day is gone, another day is which it has been affirmed to me that I have little chance of contending with these A levels at the moment, and that I'll have to work my arse off every day from now 'til then (whenever then may be) to get the grades everyone thinks I should.

Score.

Being the world's laziest man doesn't help obviously, but if I can get on top of my work then maybe I can get on top of that insurmountable pile of emails I have waiting for me. Bit of tautology there, at least I think it's tautology. I do English, I really should know.

But as we always do when we don't know something, we'll blame someone else. I'll blame my teachers. It's all their fault, etc etc ramble over.

I got tickets for Any Questions today, the radio version of Question Time, so I'm trying to think of something I can ask these political boffins when they come to my school. Seeing as I know very little about the world of politics and do not wish to make a prat of myself, I think I'll keep me trap shut. Much easier, and laugh along and applaud when everyone else does.

I wonder what I'm having for dinner tonight...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HELL YH u should blame your teachers! i got my predicted grades today and got predicted B in history! i need to work my arse off too if i wanna get that up 2 an A! im reli glad u posted without me having to poke u!!:D

SuperSmashDan said...

*cracks the whip* back to work lazy boi!