Monday 22 September 2008

Back by popular demand!

I'm back, back to bitch about the world some more. How dya like that, jhenderson??

Anyway, back to life. It's going pretty well actually, had one hell of a weekend that involved seeing my mates, going to a (mad) 18th birthday party and seeing my wonderful girlfriend. School's back in however, so doubtless I'll have much fun doing homework and being told how we're all going to fail. YAY!

I had an interesting exchange with Mrs. Jordan today, who told me my grammar was terrible (I laugh, whilst writing this I spelt grammar wrong) even though I've never had a complaint about it before. But she must be right, because teachers are always right. Hmm...

Bitch.

By the way, a friend of mine is trying to beg for money, so don't listen to him.

Of course, this Saturday there is another party with a different group of friends, but I can't go because of another bloody gig. I'm not even getting paid! This band was a bad idea I think, hasn't paid off at all. But oh well, as long as someone brings a photograph I'll be there in spirit.

Talking of spirits, I've discovered I have a liking for vodka. Lovely stuff. If anyone is thinking of a Christmas present, there we go.

What are you waiting for, go get the damn booze!

A friend of mine came up today complaining of being "cyber-bullied" on Facebook. He said that he was going to report it to the British Athletics Team and get the bully kicked off. I said this was out of order, and that he should report it to the school and have it dealt with there, by getting him kicked off the team is just stooping to his (the bully's) level, but he seems to think revenge is the best way to settle this. What would you reckon is the best compromise for this sort of situation?

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

begging for money is good! Although a friend in need is a friend indeed. That POOR POOR LOOOOSER is never your friend unless he wants something! Forget the gig!The party is so much better, think of the political debate!

thew said...

stop begging for fucking xbox money! and no i will not buy u 1! why not have ravee's wii?

"Chris James" said...

Here's reason not to beg for money: you do, and I'll cut off your legs.

:) *creepy smile*

And I wish you could just cancel that gig and come with us instead :(!