Monday 15 September 2008

It's that damn cat again...

He always sits there, you know, just judging me... licking himself, judging me. Who the hell is he to judge?

I was walking to Tesco today, Anthony and Simon at my side, and my God but they didn't stop talking about Formula 1! You'd think there'd be very little to talk about, seeing as quite a lot of people drive, it's not that new a phenomenon, but they kept it up for most of the trip. My futile attempts to change the subject did not deflect them and now I'm wondering whether there's more to this F1 malarky than meets the eye.

Orchestra again was the dull spectacle it usually is, conspicuous only by its dullness. I don't know why I let myself get roped into that, I could play the music in my sleep.

Enough music snobbery, I'm brilliant but that's beside the point. There's another trip to the legendary Bocking coming up, but "sadly" I'm preoccupied.

I think I was going to say something else but I've completely forgotten, as I do. So, I shall leave you to whatever it was you were doing before you were compelled to look at this.

Sorry, and thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! that was great! Witty for a first post! good job and keep posting!

thew said...

the key to F1 is to watch the first 10 minutes, because that's when the crashes are, and the last 10, so you know who wins. not alot else inbetween :/