Tuesday 23 June 2009

I'm back, baby!

Well, it's been a while, what with all these exams I haven't really felt compelled to write on here; you're all going through exactly the same thing, hearing my moaning would have been more boring than usual.

But it's over now, and now all that is left is to enjoy the summer and to dread the ever-nearer 20th August (Doomsday).

Well, I was at the pub last night, and wouldn't you know it, a fight broke out. Bloody typical teenagers going over the top for no reason, other than the fact they'd both had a little too much to drink. No wonder we get such a bad name, it's quite pathetic really, and I don't really sympathise with either of them. Basically, a comment was made about someone's mum, as a joke, but the other didn't take it too well, and thanks to a fair deal of drink and mouths that just don't know when to shut up, a fight broke out. Sort of. If one could call it that.

Luckily, Steve (that was his name in the end) did what he could to help and most people piled on top of the two offenders to stop it. It would be even funnier if it weren't so daft.

Let's face it, watching two drunk teens going at each other is quite funny.

It's prom night tonight! Time for parties, and celebrations, and a lot of bad music danced to really badly. I know I certainly won't do myself justice on the dancefloor, but I'm hoping Kate will make up for where I lack.

At the Kensington Hilton as well, very swish. I'm not sure they'd like me calling it "swish" but I'm paying them, so they'll put up with it.

Or else, I shall leave in a huff!

By the way, if anyone is bored one day, I seriously recommend making the journey to Brick Lane. It's such a vibrant street with many delightful restaurants and a hell of a lot of... things going on. I hope by using the word "things" I haven't put you off with images of blandness, it's actually a very interesting place to be. Take the lady or some friends, grab a meal, and wander down and check out some of the shops and galleries and the various little vendors on the sides of the street (don't buy their DVDs though, that's not good.)

Good to be back, hope to write something a bit more exciting next time.

1 comment:

Wategwann said...

i have been thinkin about goin to brick lane actuli, but the bengalis have put me off...but if u wnna go again call me babes;)