Sunday 18 January 2009

What do you mean, "there's no trains?!"

I woke up early today. I don't usually, like all normal people I enjoy a lie in on Sunday's, especially having got in late last night. But I had a rehearsal to get to, in Chelmsford of all places, so I reluctantly rolled out of bed, got showered and dressed and all the rest of it, got to the train station, it isn't even 9'o'clock, and JUST as my dad pulls away, I notice a sign in the station saying "No trains from Ilford".

I thought it must be a mistake.

But, alas it wasn't, and so I woke up horribly early on a Sunday morning for NOTHING! ARGH!!!!

A precursor for the day ahead I'm sure. But I won't find out until I've lived it. I doubt it'll get more interesting, my parents are having friends round, so now I shall answer all the same questions about exams and music and the like, which I actually enjoy because it makes me look smart.

What an egotistical fiend I am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loll! who doesnt like feelin smart?:p and u shuda taken the tube;)