Monday 12 January 2009

On The Eve Of Battle...

So, tomorrow it begins. The first of my exams, the beginning of the end, the dramatic denoument...

Okay, it's not as exciting as I'm making it out to be, obviously, I mean, who could possibly enjoy sitting a History exam? That'd just be absurd... even if coming up with your own conclusion at the end is an orgasmic experience, and the sheer thrill of flaunting your historical prowess across the broad sheets of white is enough to make even Chuck Norris soil himself...

Exams? Yes okay, they suck but here we are, we have to do them, and what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger. I'll say no more on the subject.

...

So how are you feeling about exams? I'm an excited nervous. History should be good, Music a challenge, and English a downright torture. I'm sure my fellow Englites (that's what we're called, unless you can come up with a better name, which I'm sure you can, being Englites) would back me up in saying that English is horrific. It makes me doubt why we even speak the language.

Because, WE'RE THE GREATEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE. PERIOD. Even if Chuck Norris had his own country, it wouldn't be as good as England, and I'm sure his language wouldn't be as good.

What point was I making? I don't think I was. Let's start over.

Hey, I'm sitting here and Ray Charles is on again. How many of you heeded my advice/order I wonder? I will find out, don't worry.

I'm going to a fancy dress party this week, I fancy going as a zombie. I recently bought a couple of George A. Romero films (he's the godfather of zombie films if you didn't know) and it really got my gore up. Now I want to go and slaughter a load of undead flesh-eating bastards, but sadly, GOD decided to make them FICTIONAL! You'll get yours old man....

Talking about slaughter, I've seen in many people's various internet personas support for the Israelis and the Palestinians. It's frightening how short-sighted and easily-led people are. I don't know for certain but I'm fairly sure they don't exactly know why they're supporting each side, or at least why there's even a war going on in the first place. And at the same time, how arrogant I sound...

War! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, except the aquisition of oil and other invaluable resources. Well sung, whoever you were who ever sang this song, if indeed you DID sing this song.

Well I think my Ray Charles-fuelled rant is coming to an end now, so until next time compadres, au revoir.

2 comments:

thew said...

woop! exams suck. although it is semi-orgasmic when you finish one, then 5 minutes later you get depressed thinking about the next one :(

Jordanites? meh... i dont know.

as for this gaza/israel business, i dont really do the right subjects, or follow the news nearly close enough to form a real opinion. therefore i stick to: "they're both as bad as each other"

is that ok? does it make sense? the answer my friends, is blowing in the wind. no. the answer is YES. leave them to it :)

Flame said...

You're a nervous? Is that a neologistic invention of yours? (yes, I know my English too ;D)

Your sentence "WE'RE THE GREATEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE. PERIOD" doesn't really make sense however. Unless your country is the US of A *shock horror*. Surely it should be "WE'RE THE GREATEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE. FULL STOP"? As in that NSPCC advert from a couple of years back. Be English, not American. They stole our bloody language and are so deluded that it's theirs that they wonder why it's called English and not American.