Tuesday 17 February 2009

"Be Wise, Condomise"

I got a free chlamydia test through my letterbox today. A late Valentines present from the NHS.

How thoughtful.

Anyway, I do appreciate the thought. If I have the disease, it's important to know. I don't want to risk infection of others. I don't think women would appreciate the response "I'm just sharin' the love" when they tell me.

Anyway, one question on the sheet made me laugh. It asked: "Have you had sex with a new partner in the last 3 months? Tick ONE". The answers were as follows:

Yes

No

Unknown

If the answer is "Unknown" I think there are far more pressing matters to deal with.

However, once I have sent my pee through the post I shall be cured, and noone can sue. Unwanted pregnancy? Not my problem anymore, bitch!

On that rather amusing note, what about that 13 year old who had a kid with a 15-going-on-30 year old?! I mean, I know I shouldn't laugh because that poor child is now going to have an incredibly bad life, but DAMN! God words can't even describe... just how wrong it all is! First of all, why is a 12 year old boy (as he was then) having sex? And second of all, why with her??? Dear lord she looks like she could be his mother!

I'd better get off the subject, I'm getting very worked up. As long as services look after that baby properly that's all that matters. Stupid chavs...

Also, these bankers getting bonuses really gets my goat. I know, as has been pointed out to me quite rightly, that not to give them their bonus would be a breach of contract, but to be honest because of their incompetence thousands of people are out of jobs, and will have no money whatsoever! For example, a Mini factory has closed down this week for a whole week because they are not making enough money, and many workers have been laid off (pardon my lack of statistics). It is a travesty and morally, I do not think these bankers deserve their bonuses at all.

Well, that's my rant over for the day, until next time jazz lovers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no jazz lover reads this blog dammit!! nice post:D its good to see a couple in such quick succession, keep up the good work.