Friday 5 December 2008

Yet Another Week Gone By

Well it's Friday again, and it's been another unfulfilling week, in the sense that I really don't feel I've accomplished that much, unless you count irritating the senior staff. So I'm a short sighted time waster huh? You'll be short sighted once I've had my way...

Anyway, it's the weekend. My dad said he'd take me for pizza, which should cheer me up. Still single, but relationships are more onerous, especially at this time of year. I've finally got some direction in my life, unlike this blog, which at least gives me something to aim for. Plus I've got the first of three gigs this month on Sunday, so it shouldn't be too shabby.

I have the strange feeling I've used that title before. What with all the negative things I've put on here over the months I wouldn't be surprised. And yet, in the spirit of unfulfillment, I will not check.

There's little more to be said, sorry for such a disappointing entry. I hope next time I'll have something more interesting to say.

3 comments:

Flame said...

Don't worry, the cold is bound to sap some of your creativity. Enjoy the pizza anyway.

Unknown said...

anything u write is interesting, im just glad u took the time to make a post for ur fans:)

Unknown said...

What fans?